How the Plan Works
1. Fill out the enrollment form. Be sure to select your Doctor and enter his provider number on the enrollment form.
2. You will receive an identification card from V.P.A. with the name, address and phone number of the Doctor you have selected.
3. When ready for service, just call the Doctor's office for an appointment. Be sure to take your I.D. card at the time of your visit.
4. The V.P.A. participating Doctor will provide your vision care. Eye exam, lenses, frames, and contact lenses, if desired, are all available at one location.
5. You may receive a random questionnaire after you have received service, so that we may monitor the quality of your care and better serve your vision needs.
CIA is an affiliate of
Vision Plan of America.
|To contact Vision Plan of America please call 213-384-2600 or 800-400-4VPA (4872)
For Hearing Impaired DIAL 711